Hiatus

Hello all,

I just wanted to mention that I’ll be taking an indefinite hiatus from this blog. I’ll still be reading the FL/Fatosphere feeds, and keeping up the FL feed in case others want to join, etc. But I’ll be on much less often, and might miss some things.

An ex-boyfriend of mine once asked me, “If everything was right with the world and there was no fight to fight, what would you do?”

I answered, “Write. Sing. Learn.”

“Then do it,” he replied.

It’s time for me to write, sing, and learn. I will be checking in periodically, hopefully posting here and there (very infrequently). If you need me, please email me at big dot liberty at gmail dot com.

Cheers,

BigLiberty

EDIT: Since I’m on hiatus, there’s also been a change to the comment policy. Now all comments will go to the moderation queue to be approved before they appear on the site.

6 comments on “Hiatus

1. Bee says:

Take care, BL!

2. Julia says:

All the best to you@ :)

3. anniemcphee says:

Aaaahhhh!!! Oh, BL I will miss you so much. Heaps of hugs and well wishes for you. And thank you for deciding to keep up on the feed; it totally rocks.

4. BigLiberty says:

Thanks, guys. I hope to have some cool things to tell you about when I get back! :)

(oh, by the way, Simon Cowell is such a freaking douche lol )

5. blablover5 says:

Hey BL. I realize that you’re in hiatus but I’ve found something that I am floored no one else in the FA has posted or talked about.

Cosmo has put out a style magazine that’s a bit light in anything but they did have an article saying that everyone has a weight set point and that dieting is useless. I was shocked to tell you the truth.

6. Bri says:

I hope everything is ok with you. I have been having a bit of a break myself, mainly because of puter troubles but it has also been time to consider things…